You should know that Direct Cremation is the lowest cremation price option in Haines City, Florida. Cremation-With-Care has made it easy to arrange a simple & affordable direct cremation from the comfort, convenience & safety of your home over the phone & via email. We're a Florida licensed funeral home committed to delivering a higher standard of service. Our simple low cost direct cremation price of $995 for families in Haines City, Florida includes the following:
* Transportation of deceased from place of death.
* Placement of deceased into a corrugated alternative container.
* Sheltering of the deceased in refrigeration facility (required by law).
* The professional services of licensed personnel & staff.
* Filing of necessary legal documents & permits.
* The Process of cremation.
* Placement of cremated remains into a temporary cardboard container or you may choose to purchase an urn, family keepsakes and/or remembrance jewelry.
*Direct Cremation Does Not Include: Medical Examiner Authorization Fee or Certified Copies of Death Certificate.
When a loved one passes away at home in Haines City, FL or anywhere in Polk County under the care of Hospice please notify Hospice first. Instruct the Hospice Caregiver to call Cremation-With-Care so we may dispatch a vehicle and personnel to the home in order to bring the deceased into our care. While you wait for the hospice nurse, you may invite family or friends to the home for a final goodbye. This time is yours so take as much time as you need.
If a loved one passes away at home and is not under the care of Hospice please call 911 to notify them of the death. When the emergency medical staff arrives they will determine the best course of action. If the deceased was under a physician's care they may release your loved one directly to us. If so, please instruct the EMT to call Cremation-With-Care. Otherwise it may be determined to refer the death to the Medical Examiner. If that's the case then it is important to inform the Medical Examiner to release your loved one to Cremation-With-Care at the appropriate time.